Sunday, April 12, 2009

Benefits of Bedrest...

- sleeping in while your husband changes diapers and makes breakfast
- ordering groceries online
- people cleaning your house
- eating fabulous dinners that you don't have to cook
- not cleaning up after dinner
- reading 4 books in 2 weeks time
- actually making progress on your online scrapbook
- being told to "lay down" and "your working too hard" when you try to change the laundry
- lots of people babysitting your kids
- hardly ever changing a stinky diaper
- laying on the couch while calling out orders to, "bring me the phone, get Marcus off the table, is dinner ready yet?", amongst other things.

All of this is well worth keeping little baby GIRL Johnson healthy and growing!

Yep, that's right, we're having a girl!
Isn't SHE cute!

11 comments:

Annie said...

Yippee! I so hoped you could have one little girl. Sounds like she is taking good care of you already, doesn't want her mommy to have to lift a finger, so thoughtful. Live it up babes! I wish I could come help and play. Just imagine little Cus and Roen climbing the tables, eating plaster nests together. Maybe Roen could teach Marcus a thing or two about computers. Anywho, take it easy and super Congratulations!!!

Diana said...

Wow, she is going to be so cute April!! I am so excited for you. So, did you have to be on bedrest with your boys? I'm thinking I should have been on bedrest. Four kids and no bedrest. I think I am missing out. I love eating dinners that I don't make! When are you do? Congrats again!

Casey Forese said...

Yea!!!! I am so happy for you. I didn't even know you were prego lady! I have tons of girl clothes if you want them. Have a great day and I hope you feel better!

CJ said...

Congratulations! Sorry about the bedrest, or should I be? It sounds almost wonderful!

Richelle Johnson said...

we're so excited! YEAH!! Brielle and your little unnamed one will be really close!

Sarah said...

Yeah a girl how exciting and I am so glad for you. Too bad you are on best rest!?! Did you hear our news another BOY.

bkbills said...

OH MY GOSH!!! FREAKING OUT!!!! Did you know when we last saw you??? I am so dang excited for you guys! Jeramy says Ryan can't help following in his footsteps. You are going to LOVE having a little girl! YEAH!!!!

Traeger Tribe said...

WHAT?! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! YEAH - how exciting. When are you due? Why are you on bed rest? I know so many questions :)

robandjamimartinsen said...

Hey Apes! Congrats on the girl! I love our little girl so much, I can't stand it.
I'm so glad Olivia will have a girl cousin her age. BTW, her rap nickname is Oblivious G, because she is oblivious to the embarrassment her bodily functions cause others.
I hope you're feeling better.

Nik said...

Way to look on the bright side of things, April. I have movies you can borrow... maybe books?
Hang in there.
Girls are so fun!

Pedaling said...

awe- girls are in the air these days.
congrats.
your gonna love this little relationship with her!