Sunday, August 16, 2009

Velasco's Visit

Our good friends, (Vic, Leandra, Marlon & Noelani) came to visit.
We became close while living in Japan.
La & I had fun walking our kids to the beach & experiencing Japanese life together.


Vic & Ryan shared a love of surfing & both worked for NAVFAC Far East.

La is a science buff, so we spent an afternoon at the Science Center in Phoenix, since it was way too hot to do anything outside.





These 2 boys have always loved playing together & this visit wasn't any different. Play of choice used to be trains, but this time it was Bakugan!


La is quite the seamstress. She made this apron for me & an apron for each of my boys!
Now they are off to their next duty station in Gulfport Mississippi. Hopefully we'll get to visit again the next time around!

1 comment:

Lala said...

I love all the pics and our great memories! I love keeping up with you and your family through your blog...you make me laugh all the time...or, I should say...your kids' antics make me laugh so much :)