Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Misc. October Fun!


Stopped by the San Diego Temple after church while in CA.
Had a nice little devotional outside about eternal families and the importance of being prepared to enter the temple.






Caleb thought Marcus looked so cute in his bike helmet!
I love garage light! It makes for great photos.



Eli is now riding without training wheels!
He's had a hard time learning to use the breaks though.
He's had several downhill crashes!


Columbus Day was spent at Mesquite Wash with the Johnson Family.
Ryan gave me some shooting lessons with our new gun,
we ate hot dogs
and got the truck stuck in the sand on our way out.


3 Generations

4 comments:

Unknown said...

APRIL! I am impressed. you need to just take a load off! sit back and watch a little snl tonight sis. this was like christmas morning!

Sheila said...

We love the San Diego temple! When we lived there, we would drive up almost weekly and walk around. I love being able to teach my kids about eternal families while sitting in front of a temple! Awesome! You guys look great and I always love looking at your pictures! A quick thought...if we can pull it off, we're going to have a family reunion in May in Prescott Valley. I told my Dad that we might be able to get a very talented photographer to take our family pics either in Anthem or in Prescott...what do you think, Ms. talented photog? :)

Richelle Johnson said...

So fun!!! We can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!

Pedaling said...

san diego temple, beautiful, both inside and out

a lady with a gun- beautiful

3 man generation - beautiful.

we missed seeing you at thanksgiving- it was actually on my mind---on the way up, talking to you and all. phooey.
next time, i guess.