Thursday, February 3, 2011

Got this idea from my Aunt. She interviews each of her kids on their birthdays.
Here's Eli's 6th Bday Questionnaire:

What grade are you in?
Kindergarten
School?
Diamond Canyon
Teacher?
Mrs. Calderone
Best Buddies?
Lucas, Markus & Sean
Favorite Color?
Dark Blue
Favorite Food?
Pizza & Ramen
What do you like to do with Dad?
Play rough-house w/ Caleb & Marcus
What do you like to do with Mom?
Help her cook
Place you like to visit?
Grandma’s house
Place you want to visit?
Japan – I want to go there on my mission
What do you do to choose the right?
Get on my church clothes w/ out mom & dad asking
Favorite movie?
Backyardigans
Favorite book?
Peter Rabbit
Favorite game?
Cops & Robbers, I play it at school
Scripture story?
Samuel the Lamanite
Super Hero?
Superman, Flash, Batman & Captain Marvel
What super power would you like to have?
All of them
Try to pick just one
Be able to make things green

1 comment:

Annie said...

I think I'll have to use this too. I love reading kid's answers. Favorite answer: be able to make things green. Kind of unoriginal though, who hasn't wanted to make something green before?