Friday, March 23, 2012

Floating the Verde

Ryan took Caleb and Eli to float a small section on the Verde River. They put in near Camp Verde and canoed down a few miles. I came with the other boys and picked them up. We played around for a while and had dinner before heading home.
They had so much fun. The boys were a bit scared, including Ryan, because the flow was a lot faster and higher than predicted. After the first 1/4 mile, Ryan called to the boys, "We forgot to say a prayer guys." Eli answered, "Don't worry I said one." Then, Caleb, "I already said one too."





3 comments:

Annie said...

Somehow I've missed the new quotes, all are awesome! Even if I were mad, they would still be awesome...

Kristine said...

So fun catching up on your family! It's lovely to see you , only if it's over the internet!! Hope all is well friend.

Jami and Rob said...

Okay, that's gotta make you feel good. Both of your cute boys had already said prayers - you and Ryan are doing something right! I'm so excited to see you in our neck of the woods soon!