Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pura Vida!

Ryan's long time dream has been fulfilled. We got a boat! This has been a different summer. The heat seems a little bit more bearable this year. Sarah watched the boys, while Ryan and I went on our first boating adventure overnight at Lake Pleasant. Despite a little rain, braying wild donkeys, and our "anchor" job coming undone, it was an awesome trip. The next evening we took the boys out for their first time. Caleb and Eli both got up wakeboarding. Eli really surprised us by getting up on his first try. I figured he would fall several times, so I was in the water with him to help out. When he got up, I was left behind in the middle of the lake for about 10 minutes. Luckily, there weren't a lot of boats around and I just swam over to a buoy to wait for them to come back and pick me up. It is so exciting to see your kids love doing  something that you love doing!




1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like the water brings out Nolan's frisky side. Cheeky.