Thursday, June 25, 2009

We Love Dad!

We spent Father's Day @ Lake Powell this year. As usual, Ryan requested that I spend a grand total of $0.00 on a gift.

He really wanted a gift "crafted from the natural surroundings at the lake."

Last year's saltdough paper weights were cool, but what else can you make from rocks and water?

So, I went to LeeLee's International Market and got some of his favorite items from Japan and Colombia.





Here is the World's Best Grandpa t-shirt that all of the cousins made for Ryan's dad.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE Caleb and Ryan's face in their last shot. Also, someone has some very sunburned legs and feet behind Grandpa Johnson. Fun trip!

Diana said...

Looks like fun! Your boys are so cute! I want to see them in person. We are being transferred home early! (Happy and sad at the same time)I will be home in September. I need to come see you!