Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Isn't Thanksgiving great? It's one of the only holidays that isn't surrounded by politically correct principles! There isn't a race or religion or age group that can be offended by this holiday.
Just eat, be lazy, & be grateful!
Done!


Here are the boys with their Great-Grandma Martinsen. Eli was obviously not excited about having his picture taken. Caleb made Indian headbands and pilgrim hats for all of his cousins.


Big 'Cus is making grandpa and grandma's favorite face!
Caleb begged me and kept reminding me to make sure he got to read his Thanksgiving poem in front of everyone! (is he really my child?)
Me & my grandma Martinsen. I lived next door to her from from my 6th grade year until adulthood. I love this awesome lady!

Just relaxing with Uncle Buddy.

No comments: